Fibre Optic Testing Equipment
We use the start of the art Fluke testing equipment – Certifiber Pro.
Most companies simply use OTDR testers or similar, where as we have gone that extra step to put a Certifiber Pro in the hands of all of our licensed technicians. This allows them to test AND certify the cables at the same time, saving you a whole step in the process. We think Fibre Optic testing equipment like this should be standard across the board but other companies don’t want to spend the money.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
CertiFiber® Pro Optical Loss Test Set
Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
- Versiv’s modular design supports copper certification, fiber loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors.
- Fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC with no additional test cords
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
- Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
- Built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
– See more at: http://www.flukenetworks.com/datacom-cabling/Versiv/CertiFiberPro#sthash.yN69QfzM.dpuf[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]